The future is here!
The DBi3 features include
- Large easy to read display
- Altimeter (M or Ft)
- Variometer (M/s or Ft/min)
- Ambient Temperature (C or F)
- Envelope temperature via wireless sensor (C or F)
- Flight timer
- Audio alarms
- Integral GPS showing ground track and speed
- Kavanagh Balloons hard shell temp sensor case
- Case and Kavanagh Balloons strap
The DBI3 also has an on-board flash memory capable of storing up to 10,000 hours of recoverable flight data. Flight data includes track and temperature traces.
The DBI3 is powered by an integral LiPo battery lasting up to 12 hours per charge; no replaceable batteries to contend with.
Not included / required
- 2A / 10 Watt USB charger & micro USB cable
- Envelope mounting system for wireless temperature sensor
This item requires stock to be ordered from the manufacturer for you.
We will keep you updated with the expected delivery time once your payment has been made.
All instruments are supplied with a certificate of conformity showing the calibration date at manufacture.
Unfortunately it is not possible to supply instruments with a full 3 years of validity as per AD/BAL/8