- Reliable and proven high-sensitivity vario
- High-contrast LCD
- Keyboard with clearly detectable, glove-friendly keys
- Robust and shockproof ABS housing
- Customizable vario tone frequency, sensitivity, audio mode, climb-tone
- MSL altimeter (ALT1)
- Relative / Flight-level altimeter (ALT2)
- Quick reset relative altimeter (ALT3)
- Graphic instant and average climb indicator
- Numeric average vario indication
- Flight- time and real-time shown continuously in flight
- User selectable units for Altitude, Vario, Time, Pressure, Temperature
- Battery life ~250 h from two AA batteries
- Size: 138 x 72 x 24 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 AA batteries
- Protective carry case
- Leg mount strap
- Component history card
- Certificate of conformity
Note: We typically hold these in stock for fast delivery.
Flytec Element Alto
This item may require stock to be ordered from the manufacturer for you.
We will keep you updated with the expected delivery time once your payment has been made.
All instruments are supplied with a certificate of conformity showing the calibration date at manufacture.
Unfortunately it is not possible to supply instruments with a full 3 years of validity as per AD/BAL/8